La Habra, CA (November 22, 2022) – One woman died in a car crash on Saturday, November 19th, in La Habra.
The two-vehicle collision took place in the area of Walnut Street and Lambert Road, near the La Hambra Public Works Department, at about 9:45 p.m.
Emergency Medical Technicians responded to the scene. Upon their arrival, they pronounced one of the drivers, an adult female, dead at the scene.
A spokesperson from the La Hambra Police Department said that paramedics transported the other driver to a local hospital in non-critical condition.
No specific details regarding the nature of the collision have been released.
We would like to offer our deepest condolences to the family of the deceased victim at this time. Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family in hopes of a full recovery.
Car Crash Injuries in California
There are a lot of various factors that can lead to motor vehicle accidents in California. The most common, however, is driver negligence. The leading forms of driver negligence throughout the state are:
- Driving While Distracted: Distracted driving includes making phone calls or sending texts, drinking, eating, reaching for items, or any other activity that takes your eyes off of the road or your hands off the wheel.
- Driving Under the Influence: Drivers who are under the influence are a primary source of traffic accidents across the state.
- Speeding: Drivers who choose to ignore the legal speed limit, especially during inclement weather, pose a risk to themselves as well as everyone around them.
- Failing to Yield: When a driver fails to yield the right of way to a pedestrian or another vehicle at an intersection, serious accidents are often the result
- Failing to Use Turn Signals: When a driver fails to use their turn indicators, a pedestrian trying to cross the road has no warning and can walk right into a car’s path
- Poor Visibility: Many motor vehicle accidents take place at night. Restricted visibility and a greater number of intoxicated drivers make roadway conditions particularly dangerous.
Contact the law firm of Beckerman Anderson at 949-409-4299 or through our online contact form to speak with an experienced car crash lawyer about your case. We operate on a contingency fee schedule. In other words, you pay absolutely no up-front costs for our services. We only get paid if we win your case.
Note: These posts have been generated through the use of outside and secondary sources for Beckerman Anderson. These sources include news stories, police reports, and first-hand accounts of accidents and injuries involved. As a result, we have not been able to independently verify all of the details surrounding each accident that we post about. If you see any information that is not factual or is incorrect, please notify us immediately, and we will ensure that the story is corrected with the most accurate content available.
Disclaimer: As members of our local community, we at Beckerman Anderson strive to draw awareness to the dangers that are related to driving and provide overall safety information for our community members. We are always saddened when we learn about a serious injury accident in our area and hope that through awareness, drivers in our community will take the necessary precautions to avoid such accidents. The information provided in these posts should not be misconstrued as legal or medical advice. This story is not a solicitation for business. The photographs used in this post are not representative of the actual accident scene.